Our Products and Services
DEXCOM G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGM) is the best in class device for Diabetes Management with ZERO finger pricking, and zero scanning.
The Dexcom G6 CGM is approved to be used starting at age 2 years old, in patients living with diabetes.
DEXCOM G6 HELPING YOU STAY IN CONTROL:
- Real-time readings with just a quick glance at your smartphone or watch, you can see where your glucose levels are, where they are heading and how fast you can take action. Friends and loved ones can monitor your glucose and trends remotely using the Follow App, in a real time manner.
- Exceptional accuracy you can make treatment decisions when your glucose is high / low or rapidly rising / falling
- Zero finger pricking nor scanning enjoy the freedom of managing your diabetes without calibrations and with zero fingersticks, even for diabetes treatment decisions.
- Multiple insertion sites for discretion and patient preference : abdomen, back of the upper arm, and upper buttocks.
- High and low alerts your Dexcom G6 gives you the power to customize your alerts so you can know when you’re high or low.
- Urgent low soon alert sometimes, glucose can fall quickly. A predictive Urgent Low Soon alert can warn you up to 20 minutes prior to a serious hypoglycemia
- Slim device profile the Dexcom G6 transmitter has a lower profile. It is 28% slimmer than the previous generation product.
- Share glucose data with Dexcom Share, patients can share their glucose data and alerts with up to 10 followers, for added peace of mind and more safety.
- Interoperability integration with multiple insulin pumps and Automated Insulin Delivery systems (Closed-Loop)
VitalAire Arabia is the Exclusive distributor of the Dexcom G6 CGMs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
VitalAire Arabia proposes initiation and follow-up services in addition to technical support to ensure a seamless experience while using the Dexcom G6 system.
CONTACT US, our diabetes team will be happy to provide you with the support you may need.
* If your glucose alerts and readings from the G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.